I have lost all functionality in my Yahoo icons

I have used Yahoo for 20 years perfectly. Since using your addon “theme font size changer” I have lost my Yahoo icons. They show as little blobs (squares with some letters and numbers in them) which ignore most clicks.

In fact, while I’m typing this I see 12 same looking squares above. They show

FO FO FO FO FO FO FO etc
ES 32 33 Cl 0E 21 93 etc

I have written for support, got a response asking for more info and nothing else for months.

Has anyone else have this? And is it ever going to be corrected? :frowning:

I realise Yahoo has something to do with this as has your forum but things worked before I used your addon and don’t work now so I reckon your addon is doing something wrong???

Can you share screenshot. Can you also link to the addon. If possible can you email that addon auhtor? thats the best way to get support for an addon. Us here are not the support team for all the addons in the market place but we’ll do what we can to help you out.

Hi,
Here are some snapshots…
Regards,
Louis
There are 10 kinds of people in the world:- People who know binary and people who don’t.

That looks like disabled JavaScript. Can you check whether JavaScript is enabled? Also, try disabling all add-ons and see if it works then.

Hi Andreas,
javascript.enabled;true
Disabling ALL my addons is a big step so I will have to do it when I have a bit more time (in case it makes everything worse) :frowning:
Regards,
Louis
There are 10 kinds of people in the world:- People who know binary and people who don’t.

Right, there is no way to disable this addon!? It doesn’t appear in the list of addons! The only thing I can do is remove it from the top RHS of the screen and that didn’t fix it.
I’m sorry, you seem to me to be some sort of “clearing house”? You don’t actually provide support to the “Font Size Changer”?
Wouldn’t it be better I I actually address my problem directly to them?
I STILL don’t have any icons on my Yahoo (and other Apps).
In fact I have NOW lost the “Delete” “Move” “Spam” and “More” boxes too :frowning:
Regards,
Louis

Sending you another example, this time of YOUR own site. This the end of one post and the start of the next…
Regards,
Louis

Are you saying the “Font Size Changer” Add-on is causing this? Where did you install it from?

20 years with Yahoo - no problems. Install Font Size Changer - No icons… Draw your own conclusion.
I don’t have a clue where I installed it from. It came up, I thought it looked good, I installed it and have regretted it ever since :frowning:
Sorry, I didn’t attach the example from your site…

What is the exact name of the add-on? Is it https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/theme-font-size-changer/?

Have you tried https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/add-ons-and-extensions-faq#w_how-do-i-disable-or-uninstall-an-add-on ?

This is the requester that comes up when I click on its’ icon…
If this is a different one then I apologise… There are 10 kinds of people in the world:- People who know binary and people who don’t.

Hi, No further comment? Are you even going to look into the matter? So the same as before? A couple of responses then forget it? :frowning:

Most probably because you didn’t answer all of the questions you have been asked.

Any further comment or is that it?

Aside: TheOne you got a stressful job man :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

I have diligently answered everything I have been asked. Any omission is unintended. The last question was answered with a snapshot (2 actually accidentally) :slight_smile: of the App requester?

Regards,

Louwin

Can you post a screenshot of your add-on manager?

Is this what you want? :slight_smile:

Not sure, is there also one listed in “Extensions”?
Either way you should disable everything with that same and see if that resolves your issue.