I have lost all functionality in my Yahoo icons

I’ve attached snapshots of Extensions and Plugins. I don’t use any services.

I will try to disable everything on Friday (my day off). I WILL try this but don’t expect it to make a difference as it WAS working perfectly with whatever other plugins/extensions/appearance addons I HAD till I added “Theme Font & Size Changer”.
I hadn’t added ANY addons for months(if not years) till I added TF&SC. I immediately noticed the problem with Yahoo then other web pages. Even YOUR page(forum?) has the problem.
Yahoo seems the most affected, about 26 icons have gone missing on my Yahoo Mail page. I could live with the missing icons but the loss functioning of the icons is a different matter. Some icons work but VERY restrictedly. For instance, the “Delete” mail icon works if I click the bottom line of the box.

Also strange is I have updated to Windows 10 from 8.1 and the problem persisted from 8.1 to 10.
Thanks for your response,
louwin
There are 10 kinds of people in the world:- People who know binary and people who don’t.

Why don’t you just disable “Theme Font & Size Changer” and be done with it, then?

Okay. I have disabled everything, everywhere (extensions, Appearance and Plugins). Closed Firefox. Restarted Firefox and the problem persists.
The attachment if the bottom of my current reply (this one!) showing the missing icons.
Sorry, what now!?
Regards,
Louis
There are 10 kinds of people in the world:- People who know binary and people who don’t.

Can you try https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/refresh-firefox-reset-add-ons-and-settings ?

If you want to avoid resetting your whole main profile, then you can try creating a new profile and see if it works there.

If it works there, then we can either carefully sync to that one by one to see what breaks it.

If it doesn’t work there, then you have like an anti-virus or something messing.

To create a new profile: https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/profilist/

1 Like

I haven’t done ANYTHING else in the last week but my icons in Yahoo are back!!!

The last thing I did was to disable everything. Have to enable things and see if the problem comes back???

Very interesting thanks for sharing man, let us know what it was, so other people that run into the same problem can get the help. Ideally you can report what broke it to the author and he can fix for compatibility.

The only thing that comes to mind is Firefox got updated?