Weekly Call 08-09-2016

When

Thursday September 8th, 16:00 UTC

Agenda

Check the agenda and please add your own topics as well if you have something to share with us.

AirMozilla video

https://air.mozilla.org/reps-weekly-20160908/

Weekly call details:

https://wiki.mozilla.org/ReMo/Meetings#ReMo_Weekly_Call48

Topics

And your topic! - feel free to add it on etherpad

PS: As always we encourage you to add some shout outs! We have amazing reps doing amazing work! Let’s send them some #mozlove!

2 Likes

Raw notes can be read here.

Attendees:

1. Hi my name is Dyvik, and I am from India My favorite drink team is cocktails :stuck_out_tongue:
  2. Hi my name is Konstantina from Greece. My favorite drinks are orange soda and beer (can’t decide what I like more)
  3. Hi my name is Srushtika, and I’m from India. My favourite drink is Lime Soda. I don’t drink alcohol :smiley:
  4. Hi I am Harsha Bandaru from Hyderabad, INIDA. My Fav drink is Vodka with Soda
  5. My name is Ednah, and I am from Kenya. My favourite drink is a mojito
  6. Hi my name is Aastha and I’m from India. My favourite drink is Mocha Frappè
  7. HI My name is ABBACKAR DIOMANDE and i’m from IVORY COAST. My favorite drinks is orange Juice and Ivorian local juice ( Bissap )
  8. Hi my name is Pushpita and I am from India. My favorite drink is Iced chile mocha. I too don’t drink alcohol.
  9. Hi my name is Abhilash and I’m from India.
  10. Hi my name is Anup and I am from India . My favourite drink is Mojito and beer .
  11. Hi my name is Ankit from India. My favorite drink is water (I like coconut water as well) :stuck_out_tongue: - Joining via Skype
  12. Hi my name is Rishita and I am from India. My favourite drink is Chocolate Shake.
  13. Hi my name is Amine Zaafouri and I am from Tunisia My favorite drink is Coffee & Beer
  14. Hello, My name is Ikram and I am from Bangladesh. My Favourite drink is Bluberry Juice.
  15. My name is Emin Mastizada, and I am from Azerbaijan. My favoite drinks are Tequila and beer.
  16. My name is Guillermo and I am from Argentina, and my favorite drink is wine
  17. Hi, my name is KaiRo and I am from Austria. My favorite drink is coffee - “the finest organic suspension ever devised” helped Captain Janeway defeat the Borg (and yes, happy 50th birthday Star Trek!)
  18. Hi, My name is Dinesh and I am from India My favorite drink is Coffee [Love all varieties]
  19. Hi, My name is Surit. I am from Nepal. I only drink water :smiley:
  20. Hi, my name is Abhiram and I’m from India. My favorite drink is Coffee Day’s latte! (with the heart shape on :smiley: )
  21. Hi, my name is Rahul Talreja and I’m from India. My fav drink is Beer :stuck_out_tongue:
  22. Hi, my name is Raj Nilayam and I’m from India. My Fav Drink is Coffee :slight_smile:
  23. Hi, my name is Henri, and I am from Munich. My favourite drink is Club Mate (a very geeky German thing)
  24. Hi,my name is Mijanur and I am from Bangladesh. My favorite drink is RedBull.
  25. Hy my name is mrinal Jain and I am from India. My favorite drink is caffeine.
  26. Hie, my name is Rishu Goenka, and I am from India. My favorite drink is Brain Freeze.
  27. Brian, from Slovenia, fave drinks are water, tea, coffee, and Guinness!
  28. Shina, from India , Favourite drink: Any kind of coffee
  29. Hi, my name is Moin, and I am from India. My favourite drink is coffee :wink:
  30. Hi, my name is Amit, and I am from India. My favourite drink is Frappuccino (depends on my mood)

Shout outs!

• to all the amazing Indian community for an amazing work at the Mozilla India meetup
  • to prathamesh for being our rep of the month
  • To Umesh, Prathamesh and entire logistics team for such a wonderful MozIn meetup!
  • to all the amazing reps that stepped up and nominated themselves to be part of the council

AGENDA
TOPIC 1 - Reps Elections - Ioana

TOPIC 2 - Indian Community meet-ups - Konstantina , Priyanka, Umesh, Ankit

TOPIC 3 - EU community Gathering - Guillermo and Brian

NON-VERBAL UPDATES