Webmaker for Android - Detailed Presentation

Hello Makers,

I hope you all are doing great!

Recently Mozilla launched its new “Webmaker for Android App”.

The Webmaker is a tool to help smartphone users of any skill level read, write and participate on the Web. The app makes creating original content in your local language simple — you can drag, drop and personalize photos, text and more to build unique projects like interactive scrapbooks, comic strips, games and memes. While Webmaker is designed first and foremost to be fun and easy-to-use, we’ve already seen the community leverage it in very practical ways as well. Teachers can build lesson plans for their students, students can create class projects, and communities can launch a platform for sharing local happenings. Read More

I am using it and found it very cool for learning and teaching. :grinning:

As you know Maker Party 2015 is less than three weeks away! The party starts on July 15 and runs to July 31. Each day, makers, mentors, and learners across the world will celebrate making and teaching by running events to create awesome things on the open Web. Read More

So to help makers and mentors to teach and learn about “Webmaker for Android App” I have created a detailed presentation.

“Webmaker for Android App” Presentationlink: http://bit.ly/1QPZQs3

Your feedback is essential in order to improve the presentation. :smiley:

Thank You
Regards
Umesh Agarwal

5 Likes

Hi, can you release an editable file format (keynote, ppt or google slides) under cc license for us to modify according to different situation (eg. shrink for lighting talk or translate for local need).

Hi Irvin,

I was about to do that! :slight_smile:

Here is the editable file: PowerPoint Presentation
I hope it would be helpful! :slight_smile:

I am going to organize an event on “Webmaker for Android”. Do join :slight_smile:
Let’s learn Webmaker for Android!