Server return "empty response status 404" when submiting an addon for signing

I try to submit a new version for an addon for signature and the validation failed with the following error:
Your add-on failed validation with 1 error
Received an empty response from the server; status: 404

It looks as if the problems lies not with the addon (a 99% similar version was signed without problem yesterday) but with Mozilla servers.

Yours

Yep, im getting the same issue, definitely seems like a bug in AMO’s code, or a server problem on AMO. Hopefully it will get fixed soon.

We are also seeing the same error, is there an ETA on a fix or diagnosis? We really need signing to occur very soon

I’ve brought it to the attention of our ops team, please hold.

Devs have responded to hails, remain on the line.

Our developers are on the case, but we don’t have an ETA at this point. More news as it develops.

https://bugzilla.mozilla.org/show_bug.cgi?id=1303217

… but it looks like the AMO dev team will need field this one, and as I understand it they’re mostly based in Europe.

I don’t speak for that team, so I can’t give anyone a time to fix, but they’re smart people with a reproducible test case and that’s usually all you need. I’m confident that this will be resolved shortly, thanks for bearing with us.

We’re currently testing a fix out on the staging server, all being well we should have a fix pushed to production not long after that.

The fix is now in production.

Thank you very much !!! It worked perfect !!!