Reps portal migration

Hey lovely reps!

We’re migrating the reps portal over to our new infrastructure today, so as of 00:36 UTC today, changes made in the portal will not be saved (Events, reports etc).

Additionally, once the switch has been made, all emails from the portal will come from ReMoBot (reps@mozilla.community) which means filters may need to be updated.

Sorry for the inconvenience!

1 Like

Can you move this out of “WebDev” to the normal “Reps” category to make sure everyone who doesn’t follow this specific subcategory (if that is even possible) gets a notification?

I’ve also sent this out to the Reps telegram group as well as the reps-general mailing list.

Is this affecting the budget request voting page? I should have one voting page open today but it didn’t show up, up until now.

Yes, I would say so, can you PM me the link to the bugzilla bug so I can ask tasos to manually trigger it once the migration is done?

sure thing. I’ve sent the PM.

Update: DNS has been switched over, so you can now continue as normal :grinning:

If you see an orange banner like this, you still have the old DNS cached. Try restarting your PC or waiting a little longer.

edit: Also, for the next day or two you may receive double emails while we work on decommissioning the old infrastructure.