Question about Snooze Tab Add-on from Test Pilot

'm trying this Snooze Tabs addin and I like it because I frequently end up with 20 or 30 tabs open at once. However, I ran into an issue that I can’t figure out and I can’t find a place to contact the person who wrote Snooze Tabs. Hopefully, one of you really smart people out there have already figured this out.

I put some tabs in Snooze Tabs this morning so they would open in the morning. I had a download that I thought was going to take most of the day. To say I have a slow internet connection is the understatement of the year. Anyway, it now looks like this long running download is going to finish in a couple of hours. Is there any way I can look at the tabs that I put in Snooze Tab and bring them back sooner, or am I stuck waiting until they show up tomorrow? That would be a huge negative to this addin if that is the case.

As always, thanks for your help.

You may not need it but I’m using a Toshiba 64-bit laptop, running Windows 10 Home, 8 gb memory, 1 T hard drive, Firefox version 51.0.1.

Try right click on the large download url and copy URL. Open a new tab and paste the url in the location bar. Use the snooze tab functionality and then cancel the current download.

I think this should work.

We can mark this as solved. Andrei suggestion pointed me in the right direction. I did what he suggested and found a button I hadn’t clicked on before where it said Manage Snoozed Tabs. If you click on that it will show you all your snoozed tabs listed by re-open time.

I went through the tutorial for Snoozed Tabs and do not remember seeing an explanation of that button.

Thank you, Andrei for the prompt response.

Regards, Carole

P.S. I never want to be so old that
I can’t set a bad example.

1 Like