Problem with not being able to print PDF files created by webtopdf

WebtoPDF creates PDF files that can be displayed on the screen but if you need to print the PDF, you are out of luck. All the pages are scrunched up to postage stamp size and printed in a line down the center of one page of paper. I’ve tried printing with adobe reader and foxit reader with the same results from both. PDF’s created by other means will print just fine.
Is this something as a setting that I don’t know about or is it “a feature of the add-on”?

Are there any add-ons that create a pdf from a web page that you can print the file after it’s created?

Thanks for your help.

Have you tried contacting the developer about this?

I couldn’t find a way to contact him until after I submitted this question. But I went back and spent a couple of hours searching and did finally find a way to send him an email. He responded and said he would look into it for a future update. I was hoping that someone else had figured a way around it. Maybe not.

I would hope that Add-ons are tested better than the response from the developer indicated. If you program a way to create a PDF, surely you would anticipate that people might want to print that PDF and would test for being able to print it.

Kinda makes a person leery of adding Add-ons to Firefox if they aren’t tested more thoroughly than this.

Regards, Carole

P.S. I never want to be so old that
I can’t set a bad example.