NDA renewals for Reps

Hello everyone,

a lot of you have received an e-mail saying that your NDA is due to expire soon. Firstly, do not worry. We are making sure that all current Reps will get renewed. This will happen gradually into the next week so don’t worry if you don’t see your NDA being renewed right away.

In case you haven’t received an e-mail about NDA renewal by April the 3rd please reach out to me directly.

4 Likes

Hei @couci, I’m trying to login to reps portal earlier today and got the following error message:

Login failed. Please make sure that you are an accepted Rep or a vouched Mozillian and you use your Bugzilla email to login.

Not sure if it is related. I can’t login to reps portal.

Hi @couci, Is there any renewal info mail after getting renewed ?

nope, in case you haven’t receveid an e-mail that you have been removed you’re all good :slight_smile:

Nope, @couci I am asking about I already got the mail regarding my expiration of NDA,but haven’t received a mail which states that your NDA got renewed. so unable to figure out my status whether I got renewed or not as of now .
hope this clears my questions regarding renewal of NDA.

Yup, so apparently there were not confirmation emails, I thought some people got them but I was apparently wrong. So in case you haven’t received anything you have been renewed.

Hope it is clear now

1 Like

@ariefbayu this is not related to the NDA Renewal process. Do you still have issues? If yes, please ping us on irc.mozilla.org/#participationsystems or https://t.me/participationsystems
-Henrik

1 Like

Hey @hmitsch, it’s solved already. My problem is related to NDA group memberships in mozillians.org.

Hello,

I haven’t received any NDA related email up till now. I’d like to know if
this mean it’s been renewed.

Many thanks!
Best regards,
Gabriela