Long time for extension review

Hello, we had uploaded our extension 27 December 2016 and we have received an email on 28 December from reviewer that say - your extension contains binary, obfuscated or minified code. so we have uploaded new version of our extension on 3 January 2017 but we did not receive any response from reviewer.

Can you accelerate the review process and give us the answer about publication terms?

please find this link for extension :- https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/developers/addon/ready-views/versions/2003725

Thanks,
Dinesh

Please note that binary/minified code has to be checked by an admin reviewer and that takes longer to review.

Thank you for fast reply.

We have few minified code in our add-ons. if you have need to any thing else then we can share details for accelerate the review process.

Can you tell me how to accelerate my add-ons review process ?

Your addon is in admin queue and there are fewer admins than normal reviewer. Therefore they take longer.

A few notes …

AFA JQuery, it is better to use minified one and the hash is checked against the original.

In scripts/background.js you are mixing minified and normal code. Library code must be included separately.

The link you provided is the link for you (developer). You should always include the download link to the addon on AMO.

Hello,

I have uploaded the new version of our extension. please refer below link of addon. let me know if I missing something for review process.

Note: I have uploaded the .zip file of addon but it does not show .zip formate of addons it always show .xpi file.

https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/developers/addon/ready-views/versions/2018497

Thanks

Hello,

Any update ??

It is in admin review queue which takes longer.

Using minified unknown code will require sources and then that would go into admin queue.

• Your addon will be rejected anyway because of remote script in analytics.js

• The use of eval() in app-prefix.js & rvapp.js will result in rejection.

• Remote images (and other remote resources) can be used for tracking (it will be allowed if the resource is from the same domain as the page the user is on). Please include them in the addon. eg: app.js

• AFA JQuery, minified version is better since it is a known library. Established libraries must be included separately, from their official source, in their original format without any modification. Your included JQuery’s hash does not match the original.
    There is no need to include sources for JQuery.

• The remote script/Google Analytics in background.js will result in rejection.

• Tracking will require Privacy Policy.

• Logging to console should be removed.

• Addon’s “content_security_policy” has remote script and it will result in rejection.