[Help needed] Coaching Proposal

Hi everyone

We are in need of somebody who helps us out in getting the Coaching proposal to a final state. You can find the thread about the proposal here: https://discourse.mozilla-community.org/t/coaching-training-your-feedback-are-needed/15291

Specifically, we are looking for somebody with experience in Coaching who can help us to put the proposal in a final state so we can have a look and implement it. This will require coordination and, to some extend, project management work. Greg and Verena are giving valuable feedback on the proposal so you wouldn’t be alone!

Our goal is to have the final proposal implemented by the end of June. If you are interested in bringing this forward, please write a few sentences about why you think you are the perfect person for this work. In any case, we appreciate all comments in the working doc.

Feel free to get back to me for any questions you might have,
Michael
on behalf of the Council

1 Like

I already left few comments but I will look again for the next week :slight_smile:

For me the document is very hard to read. Also, I don’t get the storyline. I guess I am not helpful for a review. I like Verena’s comments.

1 Like

Adding my comments there…