Windscribe blocking URLs when disabled

I currently have Windscribe disabled on FireFox, but it is censoring URLS. Attempt to go to http://www.preserveatpalmaire.com/
and Windscribe blocked the page with:
“Oops, that shouldn’t happen.
We’re working to resolve the issue, please try again soon.
If you continue seeing this error, please submit a support ticket.”

I am going to uninstall windscribe, it should not be messing with URLs when it’s disabled.

I left a note for the developer to look into it and gave this post as reference.

Hi, developer here.

We responded to your support ticket that you sent to us directly. For some strange reason your proxy settings were not restored upon the removal of the extension. I emailed you the instructions on how to reset them.

Thank you. I did find it on my own, but normal users won’t.

God Bless,

Embrace your passions… explore the possibilities… welcome the adventure.

Dear Windscribe,

I had removed the extension of Windscribe from my Mozilla. However, I am now unable to browse even www.google.com.my.

I would appreciate it if you can email me the instruction on how to reset them.

Thank you

I want to get rid of Windscribe as I do not use it. I have changed my Network parameter in Firefox (windows 10) to No proxy and restarted Firefox. I have also rebooted my PC, all to no avail. I have scanned my PC and removed every trace of Windscribe.
Windscribe keeps coming back and asking for me to sign in. I can no longer use Firefox! This message was typed in using Microsoft IE.
How do I get rid of Windscribe???