Why does my review about an addon has been removed?

hi, i have wrote 2 times a review about an addon, the first time i saw it has been removed, i tought maybe it was because in the title i said there has a bug , and the developer of the addon said there was no bug, it was working the way it should

second time , i wrote that i did not liked the addon very much because i tought it should do better

today it has been removed… i don’t get it

the developer can actually remove any reviews or what?

i can say i don’t like this addon right? rate it 2 stars

thanks for clearing out this to me plz

this is the reply the developer =

ive explained the situation at least 3 times to this user, but he still doesnt get it. the option he is complaining about is working as it is designed to do. giving a bad review to the extension because it doesnt work the way he wants it to, is just plain bullying behaviour. this user does not understand what the review section of this website is for.

and the review is gone

Developers can report reviews, and if the report is valid it will get removed by an admin.

To be honest, first writing an invalid bad review and then coming back to leave another bad review but for supposedly another reason, does sound like bullying to me. Especially if it is about something so unsubstantial as “i don’t like this addon”.

The Review Guidelines: a must-read before writing a review: https://addons.mozilla.org/review_guide

It really should be made more prominent though, cases like these happen all the time at least for my add-ons (i.e. lots of bug reports).

Thank you Luís Miguel, i will write a review that is fair and honest the most possible way i can