Why Addon Debugger doesnt display Content scripts in Sources?

An XPI package that is debuggable would contain exactly the same information as your source code (it’s just a ZIP archive of your code, after all).

claim it to be his job

Being the first to publish it on amo puts the same claim of creation to it as being the first to publish it anywhere else.

Besides, publishing your source code (without an open souce license) doesn’t mean your code is open source (see here). If someone “takes” your code (for anything else than strictly personal use (which you wouldn’t know of anyway)) it’s still theft (according to most/all legal systems in the world).

That seems like a problem with the console that doesn’t properly support more than ASCII, which the MS DOS console sadly is a case of.

There is:

If your add-on is intended for a limited audience you should choose Preliminary Review instead of Full Review.

Where can I select “Preliminary Review” on the
https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/developers/addon/submit/2 page?

again, this is not a bug with web-ext but the console you’re running it from.

Ok, I did make a test to cd to ÚČTY and I can confirm it. I deleted the posts with the supposed web-ext bug.

Working on the callback bug fix.

What would you suggest? How to fix the empty object check? Something like:

if (!result.hasOwnProperty("easy"))
   alert("Addon is not installed correctly");

seems too aggressive. Is there some kind of non-aggressive Notification what I could display to user? Something like the notifications used by this site? Something that I don’t need to click on the dialogue.

https://developer.chrome.com/extensions/notifications

Is it possible to make the size of the icon and of the notification box smaller? I used icon of size 16 and the icon is still huge and blured!

You can provide a higher resolution icon with alpha padding

I had this idea too, but it seemed to me to be kind of strange solution.

Does there exist something like FF Toolbox Storage for Chrome? How could I check what is saved in storage in Chrome?

Do you mean the “Application” tab in the chrome dev tools?

Where is the tab placed?

It’s the next one after “Profiles”

I have found Resources -> Local Storage

What hotkey to use in FF debugger (Toolbox and web dev tools) when I want to go to sertain line number? I already don’t use Toolbox, but I think the hotkey should work for both debuggers, right?

I have no idea what you want. Hover over buttons and you’ll get tooltips displaying the hotkeys.

Most IDE and code editors have hotkey ctrl+g when you press it, dialog opens where you type line number in input box and confirm; the dialog box close and then editor will jump to the line you specified. This is what I mean.

Crtl + P then enter a : followed by the line number

1 Like

Thanks!