Weekly Call 22-06-2017

Hello amazing Reps,

Thursday is here as well and so is our call

Remember, the calls in June will happen at 14:00 UTC, 2 hours earlier than usual

AirMo video:

This is a weekly call with some of the Reps to discuss all matters about/affecting Reps and invite Reps to share their work with everyone.

Etherpad link: https://public.etherpad-mozilla.org/p/remo-call-22-06-175

This is a weekly call with some of the Reps to discuss all matters about/affecting Reps and invite Reps to share their work with everyone.

Weekly call details:
https://wiki.mozilla.org/ReMo/Meetings#ReMo_Weekly_Call73113

Topics

• TOPIC 1 - Mobilizers experiment - 

• TOPIC 2 - Future featured events - @franc

• TOPIC 3 -Council at All hands - @Mte90 

And your topic! - feel free to add it on etherpad

PS: As always we encourage you to add some shout outs! We have amazing reps doing amazing work! Let’s send them some #mozlove!

Raw notes can be found here.

ReMo Portal Event - If you attended this call or watched the AirMo recording, please mark yourself as an attendee here (both reps or mozillians),

Attendees:

• Srushtika Neelakantam, @ Srushtika, Dog person !
  • Md Shahbaz Alam , @ mdsbzalam , neither :frowning:
  • Daniele, @ Mte90net, no animal for me
  • Bala Subramaniyan | @ balapandu222
  • Prathamesh Chavan | @ pathfinderpc | I am a normal person :slight_smile: - :stuck_out_tongue:
  • konstanitna @ Konstantina_P my famly has 5 cats in my home in Greece, you can only imagine
  • Francisco, @ francjp, Fish
  • Sierra Reed, @ SimplxeSierra, D.O.G. for the win!!!
  • Robert Kaiser (KaiRo), no twitter, I like cats of other people but don’t want to have any pets…
  • Edoardo Viola, @ edovio, Bat Person xD
  • Robin Koshy , @ 007Robinkoshy , Dog Person
  • Md Atique Ahmed Ziad, @ atiqueahmedziad, not interested in pets
  • Alejandro Gómez @ alexfuser cat person!! I have three cats :3
  • Dinesh Mv, @ dinesh_mv | Cat Person
  • Kelimuttu, @ kelimuttu, and I’m a dog person
  • Pushpita Dey , @ PushpitaPikuDey, Neither dog nor cat. :stuck_out_tongue:
  • Fauzan, @ fauzanalfi, just a normal person without pet
  • Yuli @ tuxxy, dog person
  • Jb @ blesajb, no pets for me
  • Jayesh KR | @ jayeshk_r | Dog Person :smiley: (on Air)
  • Sandeepkapalawai|s

Know some Reps who did an amazing work! Let’s share some #mozlove to them! ( they will be tweeted after the meeting)

• Yuli for making a great work with Rust events, and help the Rust community in Mexico grows!
  • Ganesh and Edoardo for being super helpful at Community Coaches (and all the Community Coaches too!!!)+1
  • Sierra for the @mozillagram access for covering #RainOfRust
    Mehul, Vigneshwer for organizing the RainofRust. Prathamesh and Jayesh for supporting the campaign.
  • Alex Fuser for doing an amazing job with A-frame projects and workshops in México

TOPIC 1 Mobilizers experiment (Daniele, Bob Chao, Vigneswher and Srushtika)

TOPIC 2 Featured Future events - Francisco

TOPIC 3 Council in All-hands - Daniele

TOPIC 4 - Welcome Social intern, Taylor Nitta

• Quick introduction of Social Video intern, Taylor Nitta. She’s joining Mozilla from UC Berkeley as a Media Studies Major. You’ve already seen some of her work in social. Those videos for Firefox Focus – yup, she made those. Feel free to say hello to Taylor during All Hands!

TOPIC 5 - Open floor and questions

In this section the floor is yours to present in 1 minute a project you are working on and ask other Reps for help and support.
If you can’t make the call, please add your project below and a link with more information and we’ll read it for you during the call.

• Call for participation - Impact form localization - https://wiki.mozilla.org/Participation/Projects/Activate_mozilla/impactform#How_to_localize_the_impact_form.3F
  • Coming to All Hands?!? Here’s some cool stuff you can participate in:
    • Come by the Best of Marketing Show & Tell to see some of the fun work the Marketing Department has done. You might even learn how to physically defend yourself from me ;_
      Tuesday, June 27th, 3:00pm-4:30pm, Hilton, Imperial B (room)
    • FREE SWAG!
      Yup you read that correctly! We will be participating in a two pop-ups in San Francisco where you can create a tote bag or t-shirt to show that you are fighting for the internet. Details on where the pop-up will be
    • Wednesday, June 28th - Justin Herman Plaza (near the San Francisco Ferry Building) - 12:00 pm - 6:00 pm
    • Friday, June 30th - Union Square (near the hotels) - 12:00 pm - 6:00 pm
    • Saturday, July 1st - Union Square (near the hotels) - 11:00 am - 6:00 pm

NON-VERBAL UPDATES (ie: you can’t attend but want to share something)