Weekly Call 19-05-2016

When

• Thursday May 19th, 16:00 UTC

Agenda

• Check the agenda and please add your own topics as well if you have something to share with us.

AirMozilla video

Weekly call details:

https://wiki.mozilla.org/ReMo/Meetings#ReMo_Weekly_Call

Topics

• OSCAL
  • Events
  • Council Updates

And your topic! - feel free to add it on etherpad

PS: As always we encourage you to add some shout outs! We have amazing reps doing amazing work! Let’s send them some #mozlove!

Raw notes here.

Attendees:

1. Hi, my name is Mijanur and I am from Bangladesh, My favorite TV show of all time was MacGyver.
  2. Hi, my name is @Mte90 and I am from Italy. My favorite TV show of all time was Dragon ball i guess.
  3. Hi my name is @couci from Greece and my favorite tv show was Chuc
  4. Hi my name is @alex_lakatos from London and my favourite tv show was Chuck
  5. Hi my name is @christophe and i am from Paris in France, My favorite TV Show is Captain Harlock
  6. Hi, I’m @jobaval10n and I am from the internet :slight_smile: My Favorite TV show of all time… hard to say, Dune Miniseries?
  7. Hi my name is @lucyeoh and I am from Toronto. My favorite show of all time is/was 30 Rock.
  8. Hi my name is Emin @emin nd I am from Azerbaijan. My favoirite show of all time is Last Week Tonight.
  9. Hi my name is @dinesh , I am from India. My favorite TV show of all time (hard to put one :D)
  10. Hi, i am Ioana and I am from Cluj and my fav itv show is The Big Bang Theory,(cool) Scandal, HTGAWM, Criminal Minds, etc
  11. Hola, @nukeador here from Spain. Favourite TV show: I can’t choose, too many good ones!!
    12.Hi my name is Amine @Zaafouri and I am from Tunisia My favorite tv show of all times is/was F.R.I.E.N.D.S
  12. Hi, my name is @kristiprogri from Tirana, Albania
  13. Hi, my name is @helios from Tirana, Albania

Shout outs! Know some Reps who did an amazing work! Let’s share some #mozlove to them!

• To @Ioana who gave a great talk on webcompat at Dev Talks Cluj and held a panel on protecting personal data
  • To @alex_lakatos for giving a great talk on Firefox OS and transition to Connected Devices at Code Camp Cluj
  • To the Reps that participated in OSCAL

AGENDA
TOPIC 1 - OSCAL - Elio, Kristi, Alex and Daniele

• Held in Tirana :arrow_right:️ 70 people that came from abroad
  • Presentations inside Mozilla
  • Talk about Reps Next
  • Talk about local community
  • We also had WilliamQ
  • 25 Mozillians
  • We hope for a bigger and better event next year
    *** QUESTIONS:**
  • What was the highlight of the event from Mozilla perspective?
  • William Q was there and gave a talk about his experiences as a community manager at Mozilla. It’s one of the few times (apart MozBalkans) where over 25 Mozillians meet at the same place.
  • Conference Website
  • Day 1 Photos
  • Day 2 Photos

TOPIC 2 - Reimagining the Future of Mozilla on Campus & Campus Campaign Update - Lucy

https://discourse.mozilla-community.org/t/reinventing-mozilla-on-campus/8730https://georgeroter.org/2016/05/17/reinventing-mozilla-on-campus/we identified that are missed opportunities right nowwe are starting to look on how to take all the things that are happening and redesign the presence of Mozilla in campusRight now we are having an interview input processQUESTIONS:

ACTIONS:Interested in being part of the Reps input group? Talk to Ruben!Check the timeline on how are going to proceed on George’s blogpostRELEVANT LINKS:

TOPIC 5 - Events - Franc

TOPIC 6 - Council updates

• Working plan
  • Rep of the month is coming
  • Creating the Review Team for resources
  • Research before London data and interviews
  • Council wants to listen and understand the Reps
  • Reps groups in Mozillians
  • New round of mentors