Weekly Call 09-06-2016

When

• Thursday June 9th, 16:00 UTC

Agenda

• Check the agenda and please add your own topics as well if you have something to share with us.

AirMozilla video

Weekly call details:

Topics

1. London All Hands
  2. Reps Retrospective
  3. Peers Next and Elections

And your topic! - feel free to add it on etherpad

PS: As always we encourage you to add some shout outs! We have amazing reps doing amazing work! Let’s send them some #mozlove!

Raw notes here.

Attendees:

1. Hi I am Ioana, from Cluj Romania and I am a fox person. I really am - https://twitter.com/ioana_cis/status/740908749288792064
  2. Hi,I am @dyvik1001 @dyvik100 , from Hyderabad,India and i am a dog person :wink:
  3. Hi I am @HarshaBandaru from Hyderabad India and i am dog person
  4. Hi I am @ganesh from Mauritius and I am kool dog person
  5. Hi my name is Amine @Zaafouri and I am from Tunisia I am a dog person
  6. Hi, my name is @KaiRo, and I am from Austria. I’m not really a pet person at all but may tend to cats.
  7. Hi, my name is Anis and I’m from Dhaka, Bangladesh
  8. Hi, I am @nootanghimire , from Mozilla Nepal Community, If I have to choose pet - it will be dogs! (and cats on second! :wink: ) [AirMo]
  9. Hi, This is @ram1 from Mozilla India :slight_smile:
  10. Hi, my name is @gapson rom Slovenia, I had a turtle now we own a bird :slight_smile:

Shout outs! Know some Reps who did an amazing work! Let’s share some #mozlove to them!

• Daniele! for being the Rep of the Month Cheers to Daniele - He is really strong! \o/
  • Big shout out to Michael Kohler for the big help on ROM - we are up to date now!
  • Big shout out to our new module owner Ioana
  • Big shout out to Pierros for his work as module owner.

AGENDA
TOPIC 1 - All hands London - @rosana

• to bad we could not invite more people
  • we will try something very different - we will have facilitators to help us design solutions for some of the problems identified
  • results will be brought as a comic! YAY! Stay tuned!
  • accountability
  • value and impact
  • Connected Devices - 15 invited ( 13 confirmed and without any visa issue)
  • more like a startup mentality
  • innovation process based on design thinking- start from users, research, prototype
  • Friday - all day hackathon

TOPIC 2 - Elections and Peers Next - @Ioana

• Elections process starting in July/ August.
  • The process has been delayed, but unfortunately it will be delayed a bit more.
  • We are looking to have results in August. We want to make sure that we have more mentors candidates and we want to have more time for the process so that all Reps can be part of this process.
  • As a temporary role steering the elections Ioana will step in as module owner.
  • How might peers be more valuable for the Council without being another layer of decision making. I
  • n London Peers will meet and will present more in these calls

TOPIC 3 - Reps Retrospective - @henx * 3 columns on an online tool looking like a post its board

• Stop doing this
  • Start doing this
  • Continue doing this