Weekly Call 08-09-2016

When

Thursday September 8th, 16:00 UTC

Agenda

Check the agenda and please add your own topics as well if you have something to share with us.

AirMozilla video

https://air.mozilla.org/reps-weekly-20160908/

Weekly call details:

https://wiki.mozilla.org/ReMo/Meetings#ReMo_Weekly_Call48

Topics

And your topic! - feel free to add it on etherpad

PS: As always we encourage you to add some shout outs! We have amazing reps doing amazing work! Letā€™s send them some #mozlove!

2 Likes

Raw notes can be read here.

Attendees:

1. Hi my name is Dyvik, and I am from India My favorite drink team is cocktails :stuck_out_tongue:
  2. Hi my name is Konstantina from Greece. My favorite drinks are orange soda and beer (canā€™t decide what I like more)
  3. Hi my name is Srushtika, and Iā€™m from India. My favourite drink is Lime Soda. I donā€™t drink alcohol :smiley:
  4. Hi I am Harsha Bandaru from Hyderabad, INIDA. My Fav drink is Vodka with Soda
  5. My name is Ednah, and I am from Kenya. My favourite drink is a mojito
  6. Hi my name is Aastha and Iā€™m from India. My favourite drink is Mocha FrappĆØ
  7. HI My name is ABBACKAR DIOMANDE and iā€™m from IVORY COAST. My favorite drinks is orange Juice and Ivorian local juice ( Bissap )
  8. Hi my name is Pushpita and I am from India. My favorite drink is Iced chile mocha. I too donā€™t drink alcohol.
  9. Hi my name is Abhilash and Iā€™m from India.
  10. Hi my name is Anup and I am from India . My favourite drink is Mojito and beer .
  11. Hi my name is Ankit from India. My favorite drink is water (I like coconut water as well) :stuck_out_tongue: - Joining via Skype
  12. Hi my name is Rishita and I am from India. My favourite drink is Chocolate Shake.
  13. Hi my name is Amine Zaafouri and I am from Tunisia My favorite drink is Coffee & Beer
  14. Hello, My name is Ikram and I am from Bangladesh. My Favourite drink is Bluberry Juice.
  15. My name is Emin Mastizada, and I am from Azerbaijan. My favoite drinks are Tequila and beer.
  16. My name is Guillermo and I am from Argentina, and my favorite drink is wine
  17. Hi, my name is KaiRo and I am from Austria. My favorite drink is coffee - ā€œthe finest organic suspension ever devisedā€ helped Captain Janeway defeat the Borg (and yes, happy 50th birthday Star Trek!)
  18. Hi, My name is Dinesh and I am from India My favorite drink is Coffee [Love all varieties]
  19. Hi, My name is Surit. I am from Nepal. I only drink water :smiley:
  20. Hi, my name is Abhiram and Iā€™m from India. My favorite drink is Coffee Dayā€™s latte! (with the heart shape on :smiley: )
  21. Hi, my name is Rahul Talreja and Iā€™m from India. My fav drink is Beer :stuck_out_tongue:
  22. Hi, my name is Raj Nilayam and Iā€™m from India. My Fav Drink is Coffee :slight_smile:
  23. Hi, my name is Henri, and I am from Munich. My favourite drink is Club Mate (a very geeky German thing)
  24. Hi,my name is Mijanur and I am from Bangladesh. My favorite drink is RedBull.
  25. Hy my name is mrinal Jain and I am from India. My favorite drink is caffeine.
  26. Hie, my name is Rishu Goenka, and I am from India. My favorite drink is Brain Freeze.
  27. Brian, from Slovenia, fave drinks are water, tea, coffee, and Guinness!
  28. Shina, from India , Favourite drink: Any kind of coffee
  29. Hi, my name is Moin, and I am from India. My favourite drink is coffee :wink:
  30. Hi, my name is Amit, and I am from India. My favourite drink is Frappuccino (depends on my mood)

Shout outs!

• to all the amazing Indian community for an amazing work at the Mozilla India meetup
  • to prathamesh for being our rep of the month
  • To Umesh, Prathamesh and entire logistics team for such a wonderful MozIn meetup!
  • to all the amazing reps that stepped up and nominated themselves to be part of the council

AGENDA
TOPIC 1 - Reps Elections - Ioana

TOPIC 2 - Indian Community meet-ups - Konstantina , Priyanka, Umesh, Ankit

TOPIC 3 - EU community Gathering - Guillermo and Brian

NON-VERBAL UPDATES