We want to hear from you!

Hello everyone,

We invite you to participate in a research that will shape the future of open source and other collaborative practices at Mozilla.

I am asking for 10 minutes of your valuable time before May 15th to complete the following survey about your experience with Mozilla and/or Mozilla’s sponsored projects:

We will publish our findings once the initial analysis is complete (and will email them to you if you indicate your interest when completing the survey) and we will make at least some aggregated data publicly available. Please visit this page or get in touch to learn about other ways you can follow and participate in this research.

A final note: I realize that we at Mozilla often ask for contributor’s time to provide feedback, and we may even have asked you recently. Also, we have run contributor research projects in the past without complete follow-up. This project is different. It’s more extensive than anything we’ve done, it will shape Mozilla’s strategy with respect to open practices, and we will be publishing the results. I hope this will encourage your participation.

Thank you!

PS: I want to extend a big THANK YOU to @migdadi @r_HN42fyO-WKqJJnvvAS8F-w @mkohler @cynthiapereira @marinalimeira @yunito @Antiparticule and @striptm for their amazing work reviewing the localization and @geraldobarros for the localized email.

Also to Rina and David for the great work on the survey design and @couci and Jess for their excellent support on communications.

11 Likes

It will be interesting to see how many have actually opted in for the data corelation :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Congrats for doing all these surveys in another languages :smiley:

1 Like

I got blocked at this page https://qsurvey.mozilla.com/s3/communities-contributors-2017-en where question number 10 is. It just reloads the page but it does not move to the next when I hit next.

AAA! uBlock Origin blocks the page. I disabled it and it works now.

2 Likes