Verification email for new account is not coming through

I have signe up for a new account at addons.mozilla.org, but the verification email isn’t coming through. I have requested to send it again a few times now, but still with no luck. Who can I contact to resolve this?

Thanks,

Anthony

Have you checked your spam folder?

I checked my spam and my trash folder with no luck.

When I first tried to create the account, we had an issue where the email wasn’t coming through properly on our side. That has been resolved since now I am receiving email through it from other senders such as Google and Apple, for accounts with them.

But when I submit the request to send the verification email again for Mozilla, nothing comes through. I checked with our IT and he says nothing has come through from Mozilla. I am wondering if something got broken along the way, to where Mozilla is now ignoring sending out emails to that address.

I can share the email address with you if needed, but I would like it to be in a private email so I don’t start getting spam to it.

Please inform.

I think it’s probably best to file a bug at https://bugzilla.mozilla.org if it doesn’t arrive in the next couple of hours.

Thank you. Is it safe to publish the email address there, or will it get sent out to a public email listserv?

Bugs are usually public until you flag them as being confidential.

Mozilla,

Our plugin has been rejected for signing because it contains native binary dlls – which are integral to our solution.

Before uploading our original source code, we need to know kind of protection or legal agreements exist, or can be put in place, to ensure that our original source code will not be leaked.

Also, is there a way that we can distribute our native code separately from the xpi and make it so that the plugin can interact with our native code similar to how Chrome’s Native Messaging works?

Thanks,

Anthony Tietjen

Sources are available to a small set of employees or contractors, all of which have signed a NDA with Mozilla.

Of course you can distribute your native libraries yourself. Interaction with them are exactly the same no matter whether they are inside or outside the add-on.

Andreas,

I can’t seem to get the email verification email or password reset email for atietjen@navexglobal.com. Would you mind checking the blacklist to see if my email is blocked for some reason?

Thanks!

That email address is not blocked. Have you checked your spam folder?

Hmm. It’s not in my spam or deleted folder. I’ll try and request it again from the website.