User Counts?

The user counts haven’t updated on my designs since Nov. 9th. Amy thoght it would be working by today but I just checked and they are still at 0.

The bug has been reported.

1 Like

and fixed, it seems.

I use firebug statistics as a reference.

As the bug says, it’s not completely fixed just yet.

All of my designs since Nov., 9th still show 0 users. So part of it may be fixed but…

Any idea when this will be fixed?

https://discourse.mozilla-community.org/t/statistics-have-stopped/5650/2?u=theone

Yes, the user counts have stopped since November 9th.

Yes, the linked topic contains the bug number for this.

There doesn’t seem to be any progress on
the user count fix - is there any way to find
out if it’s still being persued?

Amy told me that Jason (he is the one who is working on it) is not in this week. So with Christmas coming up, etc. I doubt it is fixed for awhile.

Has there been any success in fixing this problem?

There could be a “Thank you” button, maybe with a possibility to leave a short message. Or an optional survey after installing (like Open Office does).

You get to hear from users who have problems, but never from happy users.

I’ve had to reinstall Mozilla after an infection by yoursites123. It installed and opened, but without displaying my bookmarks.

I left it open and went to meet my family. I came back this morning, troubled by vague recollections of a .profile directory and wondering how long it was going to take me to find out how to link the new install to the old profile.

And… There it was! All my bookmarks are back! Such a nice Xmas gift!

I made a donation and then I looked for a “Thank you” button. Not finding one, I came here. I don’t know if my reply improves the conversation, but I just had to say “Thank you”.

Merry Christmas to you all :smile:

Usually when we post something here it is a problem or ? so I would like to thank all of the worker bees that fix these problems we complain about!

I would like to wish everyone at Mozilla and usesrs a very Merry Christmas or whatever holiday you celebrate. Let us all hope for a peaceful happy new year!

Thanks and Merry Christmas.

All fixed. Thank you, Jason!