Sign in + How to open my addon

I am back here after some delay. I have completely forget some things. First of all how to login the forum? I coulnd find any login link. I found just the + icon … but what confused me why you are sending link to login on a email… This is unusual/non-standard.

Second thing. I forgot how to open the tab for debugging webextensions. I know there was some address to be typed in the new tab to open the Firefox page where I can open unsigned plugin (the version developed by me). I hardly miss this as an option in the Tools menu.

Here you can find instructions on how to log in, but since you’re able to post, I think you’ve figured it out! :slight_smile:

We send a login link in email (‘passwordless authentication’) because, given Discourse’s infinite sessions, it gives users a really easy way to log in. We’re looking at adding other authentication providers in the future.

You’ll need to ask your question about the webextension debugger in the #add-ons:development category.

I’ve never ever seen such complicated login. Do I need to send login every time I come back? This is not just clicking on email, this is I have to copy the link and then paste it in the tab. This is so boring.