Review the addon is very long

Awaiting Review Status A Very Long Time now. Published on 6 Feb, now - 6 March. A month has passed.

Link to the addon - http://addons.mozilla.org/ru/developers/addon/take_best/

Hello, Super.

What is your position in the queue? To check your position:

Browse to Developer Hub and log in.
Next to your name at the top, click Tools
In the menu which appears, click Manage my Submissions
Look for Queue Position:.

I submitted two add-ons 17 hours ago, and they have moved from position 314 to 300 in the queue. At this rate, I expect them to be reviewed in 38 days. But you’ve got more data than me.

Same problem with me, the review times have increased significantly and the queue position is pointless, reviewers will review add-ons they feel they have the capacity to review, otherwise they will leave them for other reviewers with more knowledge.

I uploaded my addon past 15th of Feb., was today in position 64-ish and I had to upload a new version which placed me at the end of the queue again. This queue problem has been present for years and it hasn’t been fixed once.

A place in the queue in an interesting way is changing. When you wrote we were 14 of 304 in the queue, now 18 of 209.

Thx for the details, I’ll try to re-upload a new version. Typically tested in a month, for the first time since stuck.

@supermegabes , that is very discouraging that your position has somehow degraded from 14 up to 18.

Comparing our numbers, it is apparent that we are in two different queues. Maybe that is because my two extensions have been flagged for admin review.

The positions of my two extensions have now improved to 294 (out of 335). Doing the math, at this rate, someone submitting an extension today can expect to wait 61 days for review. I agree with @Particle that the system is currently broken.

Fortunately, I can self-distribute these two add-ons. Therefore I have now cancelled my review requests and deleted these two add-ons. Oddly, versions which I have designated for self-distribution (which were approved and signed immediately) appear as different add-ons in my dashboard, even though they have the same name and I submitted them as updates.

Obviously, there is much about the review system which I don’t understand. I wish good luck to all!