Proposals for New Add-ons

Add-ons we’d like to see, that don’t yet exist.

I’d like one to defeat pages that tease you by becoming longer each time you scroll to the bottom (so you have to spend time doing it again and again before you can reach the real end of the page). I want a toolbar button that forces the entire page to load immediately.

Ideally this would apply both to pages where merely scrolling to the end generates new material, such as

http://www.safeway.com/ShopStores/Justforu-Coupons.page#/category/all

and to pages (like many at disqus.com) where you have to keep hitting “More” to see the entire page.

This falls into the general category of users taking back control of their own browsers from presumptuous web page authors.

Something that works with all cloud services. I can open files directly into the preferred application by type. As edit then save that file it, the addon monitors the file, when it sees it was updated, it saves directly to the cloud. (will probably require an intermediate file, like either in a folder that is sycned to the cloud, or a temporary file that is syncd to the cloud)

I like it. Preferably with a way to integrate a crypto app (VeraCrypt?) so that your data in the cloud cannot be read by anyone else.

Hello, I’d love an add-on that would support searches of websites for email rumors or “eRumors”.

I’ve tried every variation I can think of about email rumors to look for add-ons, extensions or plug-ins but failed to find any. I have never posted here before today. I’m not sure of what topic I need to post this under but after posting this under the wrong topic the other day, I hope I’m in the right place now.

I have only really known and used two websites that help with eRumors, Snopes & Truth or Fiction but after doing some searching about this, I now see there are there many others to use also.
Thanks…

Is eRumors a website? IF it is this sounds like an OpenSearch plugin.

I don’t believe it is. I noticed that Truth or Fiction.com uses this term.

A low level API for encrypted storage management that could be used with any cloud provider / self hosting would be perfect.