Nplpcam add-on

This add-on is no longer verified. I (& I am sure many Foscam users) depend on this add-on to run their ip cameras. When will it be re-verified or what is going to replace it. Is there another way to get around this?
Thnx,
Jeb

Try contacting the developer of the add-on. It’s possible there’s an update available that works with the latest Firefox. If that’s not the case, then they probably need to submit it for signing. See Distribution for more information.

Yes this is ridiculous, I’ve been trying to add on the IPCamera add-on but it is written for windows version of Firefox. I’m on Ubuntu Firefox and can’t do squat. It seems that Mozilla could address this issue if they wanted to. I have to resort to my old Windows Vista laptop to communicate with my cameras. Sad indeed.

It’s up to the add-on developer to keep the add-on up to date and support whatever platforms they want to support. We can’t code the add-ons for them.

Thanks Jorgev! thanks, I added Q4Wine and I am able to run a limited Internet Explorer which helps. But can’t load the add on. I might try just regular wine and see if it will add on that way.