Marketpulse Introductions!

Welcome to the community! Please introduce yourself!

(this was previously intro for our online course, but decided to make it our introduction list for the entire community :slight_smile:

8 Likes

Hi, I’m Sukanta Pal, Mozillian from India. I already register for this course, excited to be a part of it. I’m contributing in mozilla many different projects and also other FOSS community.

1 Like

Hello I am Istiaque Ahamed Mozillian from Bangladesh. I already register for this course. I am to much interesting to Marketpulse :smile:

1 Like

Hello, I’m Nazir Ahmed Sabbir, Mozillian from Bangladesh. I already register for this course.
I’m contributing in Mozilla QA and many projects. i am very excited about Marketpulse.

1 Like

Hello everyone! I’m Robert “Bob” Reyes (you may call me Bob) from Manila, Philippines. I am a Mozilla Reps (ReMo) Mentor and the Participation Lead for Marketpulse. Very excited about this project.

1 Like

Hi, I’m Dinesh Mv, Mozillian from India. I registered for this course to take my love to marketplace in next level. Excited to join here :smile:

2 Likes

Hey guys,
I’m Karthickeyan, Regional Ambassador Lead from India. I already register for this course, Eagerly waiting to contribute.

2 Likes

Hi Folks

This Is Sai Kiran, Mozillian from India , Im excited to contribute to mozilla through Marketpulse now. Looking forward for great learning’s.

1 Like

Hello Mozillians

I am Rigin Oommen from Mozilla Kerala Community @ India. I wish to contribute to the marketpulse project initiated by @emma_irwin .

Currently I am contributing to the Mozilla Marketplace, Mozilla Location Services, Localization and some more. In addition to this I am proud to add a new platform (marketpulse) for my contributions for the mozilla.

I am also interested in the trend analysis of the world markets. This is my fire to join in this mozilla project.

Regards
Rigin Oommen
Mozillian

3 Likes

This is Abdul Khader Mak, Mozillian and marketing student from India. You can call me mak. :wink:

1 Like

Hi,
I’m Akshay Tiwari, you can call me AT, if Akshay is hard to pronounce. :stuck_out_tongue:
I’m from India as well. Looking forward about the whole course. yay! :smiley:

Hi …
I am Mirswad Karayan Moosafi, too long rihgt? call me mira. Joined for this course few days before. Exited to explore marketing skills.

Hii…i m @psvramaraju,mozillian from India.I already register for this course and exicted to be a part of it

Hi, I’m Lindsay Kenzig. I’m helping develop some of the coursework and will be available to answer questions throughout the weeks. Looking forward to seeing what we all learn together about interviewing!

¡Hola!

I’m Alex a mozillian from Mexico.

Looking forward to the course start.

Hello , I’m Rana Mozillian from Jordan . I’m contributing in mozilla many different projects , and I am to much interesting to Marketpulse :smile: .

HeYo,
I’m Ronit Jadhav from Nashik,India.
Excited to learn some thing new and contribute to Mozilla!!

Hello All :smile: I’m Vigneshwer from Coimbatore,India. I am a Mozilla Rep, very excited about this project.

1 Like

Hello everyone! Bob Reyes here from Manila, Philippines. I’m a member of the Mozilla Reps Council and acts as Participation Lead for Marketpulse.

2 Likes

Hey , My name is Sumantro I am Firefox OS App Reviewer and Developer. I like hacking on Open Web and Create new experiences with them. I m glad and excited to be a part of this project.

1 Like