Magic Actions Acting Up?

This is literally my first time posting here, so here’s my problem; I LOVE this app, I use it to default youtube to 360p (want to ease the burden of internet speed but don’t want to sacrifice too much quality), to load better, to pause the video before it starts so it can load the video and let me watch while loading, and besides ONE other extension, I have not found any-other extension that matches and surpasses it, so what, you may ask, is my problem with this app?

The problem is that it doesn’t default to 360p anymore, as the quality of this video for example, Test Video changes without my consent, so I have to use another app, Youtube High Definition, to make it default to 360p; at this point, I believe, and others will no doubt tell me, that its youtube changing its stuff, and while I’m loath to believe it, I think they’re right; I fiddled around with it so much, that I don’t know what else to do, abandon it, find another (or use the one I got, which kinda acts up sometimes), erase firefox from my computer completely (after making a backup of all relevant data), then reinstall; I don’t know what to do, and I would gladly appreciate ANY help anyone can give, as I’m at my wits end

I am running the most current and stable version of firefox, version 51.0.1 (32-Bit), and my OS it Windows 10 Pro 64 Bit; if any other info is needed, please tell and I shall provide

There are links to support contact information in the add-on listing page. Please use those to get in touch with the developers.

I did jorgev, multiple times, months ago, and got not one single reply

they are not responding to any message I send them, so im hoping someone else has a solution other than “lel, sorry man, you’re S.O.L”

at this message, I switched to the 64 bit version of firefox, and I disabled the Youtube High Definition extension I have installed; also, I made reviews about this app on its addon page, and while slightly insulting, my last one was amended to not be insulting at all and it was removed

every review I made on that addon was removed, and I believe I did not violate any ToS or basic “don’t do this” rule at all; this might not be the right place to ask this sub-question, but where do I go to dispute this claim of mine?

We generally prefer that you use the support contact information for this sort of thing. It’s unfortunate that the developers aren’t active. Reviewing is okay, but we can be picky about the content if it looks like a bug report rather than a review.