Locales display on AMO store

Hello,

For my addon I have been following the following guidelines: https://developer.mozilla.org/en-US/Add-ons/SDK/Tutorials/l10n in “Using localized strings in add-on meta data” section.

So my package.json has the following keys:
“title”: “[title in english]”,
“description”: “[description in english]”,
[…]
“locales”: {
“zh-TW”: {
“title”: “[title in traditional chinese]”,
“description”: “[description in traditional chinese]”
}
}

Now, what is weird is:

Does anyone have clues on what I should do so the UI on AMO store page also shows up Chinese? I believe my package.json is somehow correct as I can correctly see the title/description in Chinese once I install. But it’s not shown in Chinese on AMO store.

On AMO developer store page, it asks for the “default language”. But what I’m trying to do is handle multiple languages based on the user browser setting (or based on the AMO language page = if I go to addons/mozilla.org/zh-TW/[…] I would like to see Chinese, if I go to addons/mozilla.org/en-US/[…] I would like to see English, etc.

Thanks!

In the listing edit page for your add-on, there’s a dropdown on the top right where you can select the language. Your add-on at the moment only has English versions of its metadata. You need to add it for each language you can to support in your listing. This is independent to how you translate strings in your add-on code.

Wow I totally missed this field, thank you!