JQuery not supported anymore?

I had an add-on on the store that I wanted to update. I completed the changes I wanted to make and then submitted it to Mozilla to sign and keep getting the warning “Unsafe assignment to innerHTML” in my JQuery library. I am using the current version of JQuery (3.2.1) and have tried past versions as well. I have been able to update my extension on the Chrome and Opera store as well. Is JQuery not supported anymore in Firefox?

The add-on will sign but many features that worked during testing will not work using the signed build.

FYI: https://github.com/mozilla/amo-validator/blob/master/validator/testcases/hashes-allowed.txt

That is fine. The reason you are getting the warning is that its hash does not match the hash of the original.

We accept JQuery/JQuery-UI libraries downloaded from ‘ajax.googleapis.com’, ‘jquery.com’ or ‘jqueryui.com’; and used without any modification. Minified versions are better. (file-name change does not matter)
I’m sorry, but we cannot accept modified, re-configured or customized libraries.

If you copy the code and paste it in the new file, it will change its hash.