How can I re-enable a disabled add-on?

Firefox disabled 2 add-ons I didn’t install. They were part of a web game called Achae I was playing that is Nexus based. Thus I have no way to re-install them. I download Nightly and turned off signatures but that didn’t help. Apparently that doesn’t restore your add-ons, just allows you to re-install them. I’m trying to get help through the game but they don’t know how to help me.

I’m very upset because I really like this game and without my permission Firefox just killed it. Security is one thing, but I should have some say-so in the matter.

They have been disabled because Firefox updated, and the addons weren’t compatible with the update. Hard to say without more information.

I’m guessing yes, since the timing more or less coincided with an update. Is there any more information I can provide?

You can give us the names of the add-ons. The IDs would also help, which you can get from about:support.

If the add-ons are being disabled by Nightly, they are likely incompatible and would probably break even if you force-enable them.

A post was split to a new topic: Update add-on for each Firefox release?