GreaseMonkey 1.15.1 signed is no longer available?

I use GreaseMonkey 1.15.1 signed for a game I play. I am limited to this version because of the 3rd party add on scripts I use on the game but today, I was unable to download this version. I go to the version, when I click on it, it takes me to an older list. Click on one of those and it continues to another older list of versions. It seems I am being forced to use the newest or nothing. This is not an option in the game I play. The scripts will not work.

How can I and the 20,000 other players get this version?

Finally getting it to work. have to click to page 3, then go back to page 1 and then it will download.

Not working again. Click to download and it simply takes you to the next page. How can I download this version of GreaseMonkey? ANY help will be appreciated as I have over 4000 people who use this version and not being able to access it is not a good thing.

You shouldn’t rely on old versions of add-ons. They can have security problems or not work with recent versions of Firefox. You should look into converting that script into a standalone add-on. Maybe you’re not a developer, but surely in such a big community as the one you’re referring to there must be someone with JavaScript knowledge who can convert it into a WebExtension.