Forecast fix version doesn't work for me

Hello everybody,

I am new in this forum, so thanks to accept me in it.

Currently, I am using the version 40.0.3 of Mozilla Firefox under Windows 7 professional. I downloaded & installed the forecast fix add-on, but unfortunately, this add-on doesn’t maintain on any the different bars I create in the Firefox window. I can put it in the actual session, but it dissapears when I close it and open a new session.

Any help on this would be very appreciated.

Thank you very much in advance

Pepe Martin

Can you try creating a new profile and then installing the addon there to see if it works.

You can create a new profile with this: https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/profilist/

If it works there then we can work on experimenting to narrow down what is causing it to not work in your main profile.

Hi noitidart!

Thank you so much for your advice. I will try with it.

In the meanwhile, I will say that I installed the add-on in another Firefox (23.0.1) and it works pretty good.

Thanks again.

Cool man let me know how it goes. Sorry we left you hanging for a couple days, you were real patient!

Hi noitidart!,

I created a new profile on my Firefox 40 and the forecast fix add-on works fine!!.

Thank you so much again!

Pepe Martin

Cool man, but now we want to make it work on your default profile, or are you going to delete your default and move to this new profile?

I will maintain by now both profiles. My impression is that some other add-on interacts with forecast fix add-on. I will try to find if this is so.

Thanks, Noitidart!

Pepe Martin