Footer Graphic Not Displaying

I noticed yesterday that footer graphics were not loading on my browser. I’m using an add-on to bring back the footer area so I would always see them before. I’m just wondering if anyone else who may use the add-on to bring back the footer section has noticed the same thing?

About a week or two ago I deleted a different browser from my computer. That browser allowed me to use Themes on it as well. But when I deleted it, it messed up my Firefox in that it deleted all my add-ons and settings. So I had to go and download all my add-ons and such all over again, including the Classic Theme Restorer. Now I’m wondering whether that incident is the reason why footer graphics aren’t displaying for me. I just may not have noticed it until yesterday. :frowning:

Which version of Firefox are you using, and which theme?

I’m using version 50.1.0 and the theme is: https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/fifty-shades-masks-2b/

With that theme the footer graphic is pretty much the same color as the background color I selected with the exception of I added noise to it, like in the header, to add texture. So it actually took me awhile to notice that the footer wasn’t loading. I noticed while I was reviewing a theme that had a footer graphic uploaded and it wasn’t displaying when I moused over it.

Check your Menu Bar View>Toolbars>Add-on-Bar to make sure it’s selected (or CMD-Slash works on Mac).

It’s possible that Release 51 has a problem; if so, I’m not able to say what to do, since I use ESR.

Thanks for the info twisfowt.

I went into the settings and found the reason. I saw a setting that said Add-on Bar: Remove background color (Windows AeroGlass/8) and it was checked. I unchecked it and my footer graphic showed up. :slight_smile:

It had been so long since I messed with the settings of Classic Theme Restorer that when I accidentally removed it, I didn’t know what all I needed to set back up again. LOL

So thank you twisfowt and Jorge for all the help!