Extension broken - Review pending

Unfortunately, the introduction of async as a keyword and some other stuff in Firefox 52 broke my WebExtension.
I realized that as soon as FF52 hit beta and uploaded a fixed version a few days later, about a week later I uploaded a second fix that also works in Fennec.

Now, about six weeks after the first upload, Firefox 52 is the stable release version and users start being updated, which means my extension breaks.

It’s now on Position 14 of the review queue, but there is hardly any movement. Is there any way to rush this, am I doing something wrong, or can I at least know when I can expect it to be reviewed?

https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/wikipedia-peek/

I got you my man :wink:

I apologize for such a long wait, especially to such a helpful member. You didn’t even make a complaining peep!

You are so incredibly helpful to all the members posting in the forums, the least we can do for you is fast reviews, well much faster then 6 weeks. Next time if it goes over 10 days please definitely let me know. You can also email amo-editors@mozilla.org and ask them to speed it up. I feel they would grant it, because its perfectly fair, unlike the other waiting addon devs, you help incredible amounts on the forums.

Thank’s a lot! (That was quick ^^)

You didn’t even make a complaining peep!

Well, to be honest I kind of lost track of it myself and was pretty surprised that FF52 is already in release.