Deplpy Ublock Origin company wide

Hi uBlock Origin team

We wanted to ask you if there is a documentation to deploy ublock Origin company wide (>80’000) endpoints
with a own blacklist file. Endpoints are Windows and Mac Users, mobile devices and mainly we want to deploy it to Google Chrome but not tied to it also Firefox, Opera, Safari. What’s the easiest way of customization (for example pointing to a own blacklist, whitelist)?

Thanks a lot for your support - Jo

To customize for deployement, you will want to use at the adminSettings entry. Some sort of documentation (sorry, for no there is no formal one):

Issues with adminSettings in it

The issues may help to deal with the issues some people have been going through with using adminSettings.

adminSettings was introduced in v1.0.0.1.

By the way, there is no uBlock Origin for Safari.

Hey thanks gorhill :smile:

One last question: when we want to have a own blacklist. How we would implement that
http;//domainname.com/blacklist.txt with local storage and Chrome and in F irefox?
Thanks for your help and support in advance. JO

Hi gorhill. Can you help me with the above request or is that not possible?

Hey Gorhill. I know (when I backup Ublock Origin that the variable is “externalLists”. From where does Ublock Origin fetch this variable?

Do you have me a contact (email) so that we can get in touch? We’ve another solution to propose you but therefore I need your contact details. Thanks Gorhill