Comment on addon signing .what happen

read #5 in Mozilla Firefox manifesto:
Individuals must have the ability to shape the Internet and their own experiences on it.
I don’t install many addons but try to run a java bios update addon and got hit with this no addon unless signed crap and you cant disable it.when did Firefox become so nazi . it had always been the browser of hackers and geeks. for heaven sake i read the notes on this feature and it self approved.i wouldnt have notice but i used firefox on a server that it hadnt been run in a while i notice after update it disabled addons and when i tried to install not signed addon ran into this signing nightmare,
the addon just happens to be from phoenix bios and offered on there site .i had to install chrome so i could use addon .i hate chrome but will have to leave install and hope someone forks firefox back to what it meant to be.it not suppose to be a main stream browser.
BTW i am pretty sure forced signing is against usa privacy laws. either way i should not have to check with Mozilla to see if it ok if i due something with my PC.(refer back to #5)also https://wiki.mozilla.org/Firefox/VisionStatement .under Product vision statement.
they say the same thing.it my choice how i want to use.if i want to install a addon that i know will install a ddos bot that my choice if i am that stupid or if i want to install a unsigned addon from a company that the low level bios on my pc comes from it should be my choice.
This “feature” is a step back in the history of the browser i started using in 1.5 in 2005 .this is first time i hate something about it that i cant disable if i dont like.
anyways this is just one user opinion and you can take it with grain of salt but iam sure iam not first person to hate this.i understand why the hole protect user from the villain hackers but the hole reason Firefox even became popular is the same hackers it why many got away from explorer because we didnt want Microsoft telling us what to due.it my fault it what i get for not reading the update notes.RTMS ,wont happen again. so iam off to find a earlier version where i can due what i want with Firefox like the guiding principles say iam suppose to be able too

There are various ways to override signing explained here: https://wiki.mozilla.org/Addons/Extension_Signing