Collecting Addons

While looking for an addon that would bring back The ADDON BAR (which is a very telling statement in and of itself) I had the idea to start collecting the types of addons that I find myself looking for from time to time.

The addons are (sometimes) easy to find. However, I had a thought, to save myself time in the future, I would create A Collection of Addons for myself so that I would not have to take the time to go hunting for those same addons again in the future when I needed to find them.

Alright, I created “My Addons Collection”. Very Easy! OK so then, I go back to that addon I just installed, so I can now plop it down in “My Addons Collection”.

Here is The TROUBLE: I am unable to figure out How to Add an Addon to “My Addons Collection”.

Even more worrisome to me is that I did search google in firefox to get the answer to that question, and I could not find the answer, even when I tried changing my question around. No combination of the words “How do I add an addon to my addon collection?” brought up the answer for me.

SO I am here. If you’re reading this, can you tell me the answer please to my question: “How do I add an addon to my addon collection?”

First, login to Mozilla Addons

On Mozilla Addons, click your name at the top and select My collections

For the collection you want to edit/add, click the pencil (it may look grayed out

Click the addons tab.

Search for the addon and add it :slight_smile:

too bad :fearful:
old site can add and edit addon to collections from addon page directly
much more better than now it is