AUTOMATIONLAB \ Firefox extension development for ( Imacros scheduler )

Hello.

I don’t know if you know the IMACROS software, integrates seamlessly with Firefox and allows you to record and playback macros that interact with the web.

Well, I’ve already many recorded macros with this software, but unfortunately it does not provide any kind of scheduling, so I need to develop a Firefox extension dedicated to this purpose. Attached you find a photoshop draft of how I would like this extension and, in particular, the way the layout has to be developed ( approximately ).

The idea is to create groups with scheduled time but editable, with an expandable waterfall view and then even single macro that could be programmed without belonging to any group. This extension should access to the folder on disk where are stored all recorded macros ( they all have file extension .IIM ) to select them and add them to a group or individually. It is important to have a control over macros that should advise if one already belong to another group.

There must be a control over timings because the execution times must not overlap, I mean that a group must have at least 20 minutes range from another group, while the individual macros should always start in 20 minutes from last group start time and 2 minutes between a single macro and the other.

Then groups and single macro will be certainly executed hours far away from each other, but this “safe distance” should be set manually in the extension options. Please consider also a sort order of single macros, by alphabetic or time scheduling.

Would be a good thing to highlight already executed scheduled times under groups\macros, and ability to modify times and also remove macros from list with mouse right click menu. In single macros should be selectable an expiry time also ( but not in groups ). Would be a good idea to keep a LOG file for all events, both good and bad ( like macro execution errors from imacros extension ). In case of errors while playing macros, a mail or an sms should be sent by the program to alert the administrator.

If you need to study a little how IMACROS software works, you can find it all here ( https://addons.mozilla.org/it/firefox/addon/imacros-for-firefox/ ) and there is also a guide to the controls and everything else here ( http://wiki.imacros.net/Tutorials ). For what concern the graphic look ,you could maybe try with icons and themes in pastel colors and a web 2.0 layout type. The webapp should be in ITALIAN language ( I’l translate for you obviously ).

Please inform me about timing and overall cost for development I would like ( if possible ) to pay with Bitcoin.

Of course if you have any questions do not hesitate to contact me. Thank you, I hope to hear from you soon.