Aloha - All Hands Mozillians!

Hi my name is Kudo , I am part of the Mozilla Japan team , and I am helping work on goals for Community building and marketing in Japan and Asia in 2017!

I am most excited about seeing and discussing with all of you.

1 Like

Hi my name is Festus Langat , I am part of the Mozilla club Regional coordinator and Mozilla rep Kenya team , and I am helping work on goals for improving Mozilla publicity in kenya as from 2017!

I am most excited about Mozilla community it has help me not only grow technological but also create network connection a cross the global.

Hereā€™s a photo that might help you get to know me better.

Thank you very much!
Langat Festus

2 Likes

Hi my name is Michael Kohler, I am part of the Participation team , and I am helping work on goals for Reps and Regional Communities in 2017!

I am most excited about working with the Council and the rest of the Participation team to bring the Reps program further and plan our first semester of 2017 (including having a timeline to implement the rest of RepsNext!).

Hereā€™s a photo that might help you get to know me better (Iā€™m the 6th person from the right, the startup I work at won the public audience award at the Swiss ICT awards yesterday):

Just in case you canā€™t find me in the picture above, hereā€™s another one of me being in love with the Firefox:

1 Like

hi, my name is philipp and iā€™m embedded at the all-hands with the release management team - i hope to contribute to a stable and high-quality browser in 2017! (but i might also help out after the fact on sumo)

i am excited about reconnecting with many mozillians and learning about & shaping what is in store for next year and beyond.

hereā€™s a picture that a fellow mozillian took on a past occasion:

(thanks whimboo)

looking forward meeting you all on the big islandā€¦

Hello Mozillians,

My name is Ram, I am part of Emerging Technologies team, and I am helping WebVR team in building broader community around WebVR & A-Frame in 2017.

I am most excited about many exciting electives in All Hands and about camping & cycling in Hawaii ! :smiley:

Hereā€™s a photo that might help you get to know me better - Me in craziness overloaded mode at Mozillaā€™s London space :laughing:.

Aloha Mozillian!

ā€œMi nombre es Alexā€, Iā€™m part of the SuMo team, and Iā€™m helping work on goals for ā€œkepping rocking the helpful webā€ in 2017!

Iā€™m most exicited about getting my feet wet further west in the Pacific than in Ensenada, Mexico =)

Hereā€™s a photo of a younger me that might help you to get to know me better.

Ā”Gracias!