Aloha - All Hands Mozillians!

Please introduce yourself using this madlib, so that we may get to know each other before arriving!

Hi my name is _______ , I am part of the ______________ team , and I am helping work on goals for __________________ in 2017!

I am most excited about ________________________

Here’s a photo that might help you get to know me better. (photo of you, a pet, your house, favorite coffee shop, local view - your choice!)

Thank you! Thank you very much!
-Emma & Elvis

7 Likes

Hi my name is Daniele Scasciafratte, I am part of the Marketing team, and I am helping work on goals for socials in 2017!

I am most excited about discover all the mozilla plan of the next year and join discussion about improvement of the community

4 Likes

Hi Emma, Actually I am not invited to the all-hands, why did I receive this email ?

Good day @aboodmanna. I imagine that you got this as an email as you are subscribed to receive a message when anyone posts in https://discourse.mozilla-community.org/c/participation-leaders.
I am sure that there is a way to unsubscribe if you look hard enough :wink:
Regards
Spike

Hi my name is Corey Farwell, I am part of the Emerging Technologies team , and I am helping work on goals for Servo in 2017!

I am most excited about meeting the people I’ve been working with online for the past two years.

Here’s a photo that might help you get to know me better:

5 Likes

Hi my name is Asma , I have been invited to this AllHands as a part of the Connected Device team , and I am helping work on goals for more like mobilizing the local contributors of CD pathway in 2017!

I am most excited about meeting my team and do cool stuff :nerd: :firefox:

Here’s a refreshing drink I had during my last conference tour in China (They are really good serving tropical refreshers :tropical_drink:) CHEERS

4 Likes

Hi my name is Flore , I am part of the Participation team (in the reps council) , and I am helping work on goals for participation in 2017!

I am most excited about meeting Elvis, I wasn’t sure if he was going to be there, but Emma confirmed it, so… Jokes apart, it’s my first all-hands, so I’m excited about everything, want to meet everyone, talk with a lot of people. I hope to meet the whole council and review team and that we can work on making life of reps easier

It’s a larger view of my usual avatar, shot in France in a small city in Brittany known for its privateers : Saint-Malo

7 Likes

Hi my name is Mikko , I am part of the Participation team , and I am helping work on goals for the Leadership Toolkit in 2017!

I am most excited about working on something that I think will be awesome. Also excited about meeting all the cool Mozillians!

Here’s me walking our two dogs not ten minutes ago. Yes, it’s freezing and yes, that’s snow. Winter arrived in Finland this week!

5 Likes

Hi my name is Fabien Benetou aka Utopiah , I am part of the emerging technologies team , and I am helping work on goals for webVR in 2017!

I am most excited about meeting again with the MozVR team to go from a VR experience to another (the metaverse, finally!), VR demystification and rapid prototyping using Aframe.

Me after a 35km hike on Mt Rinjani and before few dives (wreck and night dives) in Bali.

4 Likes

Hi my name is Rachel, I am part of the Mozilla Support (SUMO) team , and I am helping work on goals for the Marketing Team in 2017!

I am most excited about meeting the people that make Mozilla happen in the other timezones around the world.

Here’s a photo that might help you get to know me better.

Robots need caffeine too :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Hi my name is Michał, I am part of the SUMO team , and I am helping work on goals for everything related to support in 2017!

I am most excited about meeting those of you I have not met yet (and that’s quite a lot of people…).

Here’s a photo that clearly shows I have to try much harder to impress Foxy:

5 Likes

Hi my name is Alex Lakatos , I am part of the Emerging Technologies team , and I am helping work on goals for Tech Speakers in 2017!

I am most excited about meeting everyone, old friends and new, all the awesome people of the All-Hands. This is my first All Hands, so I probably won’t be able to tone down my excitement! Last time I was this excited about an event, well… the picture below happened :blush:

Here’s a photo that might help you get to know me better. (thanks @r_HN42fyO-WKqJJnvvAS8F-w for snapping it)

5 Likes

Hi my name is Ioana (I also respond to Loana, Eyeona, Iona and several other forms of that) , I am part of the Participation team , and I am helping work on goals for Reps and Regional Communities in 2017!

I am most excited about being in one place with the people I work almost daily.

and a bonus one to know that I love coffee:

4 Likes

Hi my name is Felipe, I am from Brazil and have been invited to this All Hands by the Participation Team. I am helping work on goals for Reps and Regional Communities in 2017!

It’s my first all-hands, so I’m excited about many things, I want to meet everyone, talk with many people I only know online, learn new things and share experiences.

3 Likes

Hi my name is Safwan, I am part of the Mozilla Developer Network (MDN) team , and I am helping work on goals for making the MDN more useful in 2017!

I am most excited about meet face to face the contributors and staffs with whom I am working so long. Cant wait to discuss face to face about the future of MDN development.

Here is a photo of me wearing school uniform. As I use to be a High School Student.

3 Likes

Hi my name is Rizki Kelimutu (people call me Kiki) , I am part of the Participation team , and I am helping work on goals for Participation (specifically on the Reps program) in 2017!

I am most excited about reunite with all Mozillian. <3

It’s Kelimutu lake in Indonesia (yes, it’s MY LAKE :smiley: )

2 Likes

Hi my name is Henrik , I am part of the Open Innovation and Participation team , and I am helping work on goals for Participation Systems in 2017!

I am most excited about meeting all the people who I had been volunteering with for such a long time and understand how I can best serve in my (still new) role as an employee.

(I am the guy on the left. To my right is my dear friend, Reps Mentee and long-term partner in crime Michael. The picture was taken at this year’s MozFest.)

Things that are currently keeping me busy:

• Work with the ParSys team on IAM.
  • Planning 2017
  • Drive strategic initiatives with fellow module peers in the Reps program.
  • Understand how to best implement Working in the Open principles in our team.
2 Likes

I remember this!!

1 Like

Hi my name is Verena , I am part of the Participation team , and I am helping work on goals for the Leadership Toolkit in 2017!

I am most excited about working with Mozillians who inspire and surprise me everyday!

Here’s a photo that might help you get to know me better - this was me super excited to be sitting in bean bags at the last All Hands in London -

1 Like

Hi my name is Sylvain Giroux , I am part of the addons.mozilla.org team, and I am helping work on goals for reviewing add-ons & joining the Featured Add-ons Advisory Board in 2017!

I am most excited about meeting my team and other Mozillians once again as I had a great time in London this year.

Here’s a photo that might help you get to know me better :

1 Like